Building regulations are minimum standards of health and safety that apply to most types of buildings and structures across England and Wales.
The Building Control team work to ensure the delivery of safe, healthy, accessible and sustainable buildings for current and future generations across the Stroud and Gloucester District.
Our Building Control Service has the following benefits:
- Providing pre-application advice on all building projects
- Providing a choice of application methods – full plans or building notice
- Carry out a programme of targeted site inspections to assess building work on site
- The option to submit applications by email and pay by debit/credit card
- View the progress of your building control application on-line
- Correspond by letter or email if preferred.
In addition to the above building regulation services, we ensure:
- Dangerous and dilapidated buildings are made safe
- The Demolition of buildings and structures is carried out as safely as possible
If you require further information please contact us.